Monday, January 13, 2014

Stichin' Inspiration

While Mis Lys was here visiting for Megan's baby shower we caught the crochet bug from here. She was diligently laboring over a beanie for someone special and we were inspired. Megan planned a JoAnne's run and we purchased crochet needles and yarn. While watching Cloud Atlas (ick) Alyssa gave us mini lessons as we fumbled around with string and knots and fat needles. She's so patient. She should be a teacher. Actually she is a teacher out in Utah's wilderness .. teaching lifeskills, using her patience and wisdom. yes, she is inspires in more than one way. 

So, in this moment of feeling a new medium of art beckoning me, I thought I'd feed it with a few fun crochet projects:

Knitted Basket Yellow
Yum, I love baskets of all sorts
crochet art - Search
How can anyone deny the owl fad? 

Crochet Heart Coffee Cozy: free quick n easy pattern
Cup Cozies 


crochet flowers

Orecchini Pendenti all' Uncinetto - crochet earrings
Adorable, no?

crochet art: crochet mini cactus | make handmade, crochet, craft
This would solve our 5 year plant-killing streak 

crochet art03 Creative crochet art
If a student gave these to me, I would die.


And for the best project of all...


...and for those of you who are less creative and generous to any sort of newbie... those who are asking, what the heck is it? 
Its....


Hopefully we'll see improvement. Let's see if I can keep it up.
Happy Monday!Have you started up anything new in this New Year?

Naomi 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Look at all those projects, I love the oven mit, I would expect no less from your very first endeavor:)

    ReplyDelete