Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Oh Baby!


This last weekend, I had the joy of hosting a baby shower for my fabulous friend, Megan. She's due next month and so we had a little get-together with friends from back in the good ol' college days.


I was told to go simple so I just made a few bite-size treats and some fun drinks. By the time I got to take a picture of the food table, half of the food was gone, so I'll take that as a compliment. Unfortunately my pictures aren't a complete picture of what was served, like the once-beautimous brie pastry, but that's what happens at parties, right?  


Feta Tartlets 
(Or Feta Fartlets as said by mistake) 
What remained of the brie pastry








Make-your-own Italian Soda











Good time with good company. It's been too long. Baby scategories and pictionary is played at a whole new level with this crew. Our clip game even became physical with girls running out of the house trying to defend their clips! I love some good competition. Overall we are all pumped and anxious for this little Brodbeck to come into this world! 
(Meg's story of how she found it is amazing, but I don't feel like I have the liberties to announce it to the whole blogging world, so if you haven't heard it, you'll have to ask her yourself) 

Naomi   

No comments:

Post a Comment