Sunday, October 2, 2011

R & R

Another lax weekend in Chico... probably a good idea since I've been battling the flu that has been on my heels for the last week..I'm gonna nip him in the butt big time!

I also tried to fit in my last summer time wears.. trying to lure out the sun a little more.



I love overalls.. I used to have a pair of bell-bottom overalls that were terrible and I wore them all the time in high school, b/c I love overalls.Maybe I'm inspired by my jichan's (grandpa's)style: 



Ry took me on a little post-church date today to Upper Crust! 
D-LISH!That's all I got. (I caught myself analyzing my pasta to see if I could replicate it at home... all I can remember: goat cheese, parsley, cilantro, tomatoes, jalapenos...)







Verse of the week:
"May the Lord direct your hearts into God's love and Christ's perseverance" (2 Thes 3) 
This is my prayer as I enter into a week of unknowns. This is also my prayer for you, (you unknown blog-readers), whatever giants you may be facing this week may you know deeply that you're not in it alone. 


Have a fantastic Monday!


Na

No comments:

Post a Comment