I love me my tea.. especially as the cooler days start drifting our way. It's nice on the throat after "projecting" your voice all day with the kiddies, too.
Here are some fun tea facts I found, thought I'd share:
- Soothes puffy, or injured eyes (includes pink eye!): just put tea bag in cool water then compress.
- Use tea bags to Marinate you meat
- It removes grime/grease on mirrors, floors and linoleum
- Use tea bags as a deodorizer (put in stuffy, musty places or in your shoes!)
- Heals canker sores more quickly (just soak and bite down!)
- You can use tea to fertilize your plants
- and just as a perk many teas also reduce the risks of stroke, fights cancer and revitalizes body cells!
(these facts and more: here.)