Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Celebrate good times.. come on!

I have come to truly believe that May is the most celebratory month of the year! Way back in my college days, May was just uber crazy because of finals, end-of-the-year celebrations and graduations, while I have happily moved out of the "finals" season of life, May for some reason is still CRAAZY! 
Here's our friend Katherine's Pink Paloooza Birthday celebration which not only included pink cake pops and a pink-chocolate fountain, but a grand game of sardines as well. 

An impressive dessert spread

Mama Schue's boys

Party favors..Yummers

A pink cake fight!


Pink to the core. That's how these gals roll.


And here, my friends, is a little sneak peak into Megan's gorgeous wedding that I just returned from yesterday. It was a Brodbeck blast and perfectly fitting for both of them. I was so happy and honored to be a part of it!




Aren't they the most lovely?
Can't wait to catch you up. :)


Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment