Now I just need to make sure not to overdo it so I don't relapse.
I think once a week I'm going to try to "De' Inspiration" which include these three D's:
A DIY idea:
Cinderblock planters: easy, attractive and affordable!
In hopes of summer drawing near, I love this cute striped dress- the Vneck, the massive pockets.. : )and... Delicioso!
a recipe or inspiring food that I've tried or will try and attempt:
This looks like a simple stir-fry from a blog called Almost Bourdain:
Ginger Scallion Beef:
600 g rump steak, thinly sliced
4 stalks scallion, cut into 5cm length
100 g ginger, thinly sliced
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp cornflour
1 tbsp oil
Salt & white pepper
Splash of sesame oil
- Marinate beef slices with soy sauce, cornflour and oil for 15-30 minutes.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a wok under high heat until smoking hot.
- Add sliced ginger and give it a quick stir for a minute.
- Add beef and scallions and quickly stir fry for a further 1-2 minutes until the beef turned brown and just cooked and scallions are slightly wilted.
- Season with salt and white pepper and add a splash of sesame oil. Mix well and serve immediately with steamed rice.
I think this may be dinner tomorrow. That's all for tonight, hope you all made it through Monday madness.