Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Pooped.

This little guy is totally speaking for me today. Came back from a trip to the Bay on Sunday and the sickness that has been creeping up on me hit me full bore today.. sick. sick . sick. 
It's pretty pathetic when I can't even get up to blow my nose. Luckily, for now, the meds have kicked in and my fever has gone down enough for me to get some work done and to catch up on this blog un poquito. 
Ry's been pampering me and even tried a new recipe tonight with quinoa ~ brave soul, he did a great job. Thankful to have such a serving hubz, hopefully I won't share this lovely bug with him..
Speaking of things that make me feel a little better, these little images were warming to my soul: 

teabags on hangers!! genious.

 Rug-slippers! A fantastic 2-in-1 deal

 
Wouldn't it be nice to wake up to this? Not very filling, but nice. 

.. and sleep..

Which is where I must go right now to let my body try and fight of this nastiness. Wish me luck!
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment