Sunday, February 27, 2011

Back to work.


We need to make work this fun . 

It's funny, Sundays are sometimes hard for me. Even though they're still part of the weekend and suppose to be a day of rest it's almost as if I'm already dreading the Monday around the corner and I automatically go into a mini-slump. What a waste, huh? It's probably because I do all my lesson planning and grading on Sunday. 
My friend, Michelle, reminded me the other day the significance of even having a job these days though. And I am thankful. Even though I don't quite have my own classroom  yet, I still get to work with kids daily and get the practice and joy that comes with it. 
I need to enter the week with more joy and excitement
I do have to say-- our next theme is Dr.Seuss since his birthday is coming up this next week and I'm pretty excited. Dr. Seuss is the man.. His illustrations and stories just are so brilliant-- his material can be inspiring, silly, deep.. it takes talent to do it all-- and in a children's book..








Well, "you're off to great places! Today is your day! You're mountain is waiting, so get on your way!" ~ Dr. Seuss 

See you on the flip side and hope you have a joyous Monday!
Naomi





1 comment: