Thursday, February 3, 2011

Another pillow case down

I've semi-joined this group called Project Restyle, who's goal is to revamp old/used things into new fantastic things. I'm super motivated by the edgy, shirts, bows, dressers and such they're coming out with and have tried out a few things myself. Still haven't added it to their sight but kinda doing it on my own.
Here's a recent restyle:


I took an old pillow and some of the many ribbons we got from bed bath and beyond wedding gifts and decided to jazz up this sad "case".  
This is what I started with: 




Then I just sewed a loose stitch through the middle of the ribbon, scrunched it up and sewed it onto the pillowcase: 


Tada!: 

I think I may add some more layers later, but I have to say, I did give it a better personality. 

I'm so pumped that tomorrow is Friday! I'm going to go visit my friend, Megan, up in Shasta to work on wedding details with her. Wish us luck!
Na

No comments:

Post a Comment