Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A wearable product

"The sewing machine joins what the scissors have cut asunder, plus whatever else comes in its path."  ~Mason Cooley


By golly, 
the dresses are finally complete after 1/2 a year in the making~ and they're totally wearable in public as you can see below: 


The "public place" we agreed upon was Peeking duck, our local Chinese restaurant in all it's oily goodness. yum. meal well earned.Good thing I put elastic around my waist--see it's a practical dress too. 





 My first dress ever sewn, and without a pattern, too.I can finally mark one thing off my New Year's resolution list! 

 Congrats girls!What's next now that we're on a roll? :) 
Something that Lys can make and use in the wilderness... shoes? homemade tp? .. 

No comments:

Post a Comment