Thursday, December 9, 2010

Tis' the Season

The festivities have begun and I can definitely feel it in the air.. 
~the smell of cinnimony warm goodness
~the random cravings for hot chocolate, which we are currently out of... I may just eat marshmellows
~the restlessness of my first graders and random explosions of "I saw Santa!!" 
~boots and warm hats and scarves galore!
~slacking on gifts
~the "to-make" cookie list
~Christmas parties
mmmmm.... 

Christmas Preview
So, I've been living in Chico for about 4 and a half years and I had never heard about this amazing thing called the Christmas Preview. In our cute little downtown, the shops get themselves all decorated and everyone comes down to try some of their delicious desserts or see dancers and musicians play in their windows... Rock bands, brass quartets, little ballet dancers... The Christmas spirit just kicks you in the pants!
   


 




No comments:

Post a Comment