Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Scarfer

Is it really only Wednesday?  
Thought I drop in and post some inspiration pieces. The rain has finally started to fall in Chico, after months of expectation, we're finally getting some substantial sized droplets. I subbed in a 4th grade today, a fun rowdy class. We even earned a gummy worm party at the end of the day. Who would have thought two bags of gummy worms and a movie would make a party? Amazing. Anyways, I had the joy of doing parking lot duty this morning in the pouring rain. Since our move, I have not found our umbrella, so, being the resourceful person I am, I pulled a sombrero off of one of the shelves and headed out with my ugly orange vest on and my huge stop sign. With pride, my friends, with my head lifted high. 

Anyways, all that to say that I am scarfing it up like crazy lately. I finally figured out how to do the braid scarf, I'll have to post a pic of that later. For now, just some lovelies: 


Color
So in love with brightly colored scarfs....I need this one for warmer months.
off of etsy


Pattern
scarfs
via lem lem
The Turban
head scarfs are wonderful - need to start doing this more when my hair is up!
from bluebird vintage


scarfs, aviators
Big-a-licious

Yay for chunky scarfs!
via the fashion hipster
Design Love Fest
 So bundle up, sip on some tea, grab some soup and read a good book. I guess I'm a little premature~ Spring break is oh so close. Two more days!


Na

No comments:

Post a Comment