Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pitter Patter

the rain.
via wide open spaces

This was me today. but without the newspaper. 
It's nice to sit here ending my day listening to the rain still coming down outside. But that's probably what's nice about it--- it's outside. 
I'm not standing outside in it, waiting for kids parents to pick them up. Or running to my car with heals on. I'm not yelling at kids to stay out of the taunting puddles. It's not covering my lovely playground and keeping my kids inside for recess.

hmmm.. I sound old and crotchety. 

These rain lovelies might get the joy of rain back into my spirit.  

as if i didn't love rainboots enough.
via joules.com
look at those bows!

Kate spades, color, rainboots
Kate Spade


and of course this is what I was styling at work... Just a lot more windblown and a lot less kate spadey..

His umbrella (banner) over me is Love.
 heinin.tumblr.com


yellow umbrella

lunch in the rain
via iloveswmag.com


A rain date? I'll see if ry's in.

Singin in the rain

This is too classic. 
My friend Alexi and I did a dance to this for our International Night when I was in 4th grade. Wish I had a pic to show you




and to Wednesday my friends.
are you a rain  lover?


Na

1 comment: