Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hi from Indianna~
It feels like months since I've last blogged. I've kind of missed my blogging reflective time as my outlet. Last week Ry's grandma passed away so we left early from Thailand and came to Indianna to attend the memorial and hang out with family.
It's been such a valuable time, remembering who grandma was and getting to know Ry's extended family better.
   

Here are some more pictures from the beach , I forgot a few on my computer so I'm sure there will be more to come, some warm thoughts in the January weather. It's amazing to imagine us basking in the sun a few weeks ago, while the snow is falling like crazy outside.


Date night with Ry guy


Our New Years dreams and wishes... unfortunately it pathetically
puttered into the ocean, but at least we got the pic.

Too much ocean and beard.



The Fitz Family


The Groots ~ with nutty gramps
 
The Groots~ Out take

The Whole Crew


I already miss that place, but before I get stuck on the greener grass in Thailand, I should go play in the snow outside. :)
Hope January and 2012 finds you doing amazing!

Na

No comments:

Post a Comment