Wednesday, December 7, 2011


I'm loving the Christmas spirit that's just busting out of people lately, especially the little kiddies I hang out with who are falling out of their seats thinking about gifts, candy and a long break from school. I'm not much better so I can't really point the finger.
I spent a little time last weekend Christmasing up the house. We're really only here for 10 more days, so it didn't really make sense to go all out, but I couldn't help it. So I put up a little Christmas-light tree and stocking and a few nativity scenes. I love them. 


The one I got from Ecuador


From Indonesia

Our Thai nativity scene.. complete with water-buffalo





".... For unto you a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders... And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace..."

No comments:

Post a Comment