Wednesday, November 9, 2011


Now that November Nippiness has kicked in, the warm wardrobe is out of the suitcase. Usually I get all excited about having "new" old clothes to wear, but for some reason I've already been getting stumped when prepping for "tomorrow's outfit". There's a stretch between just being just a creative dresser and a creative professional dresser. 

Thought I'd share some of the fantastic finds in the category of profesh attire: I guess mostly to inspire myself, but ya'll too. 

love the simplicity of this

color combo 
The buttons! The style!

Maybe not the tulle skirt, but come on, it's so fun!


...and of course, I'd have to wear the glasses with this outfit. : )

Sawyer Bag from Plumo
~to fit all the teaching goodies

~Tweed~

Inspired? Hope so. : )

Wednesday Love, 

Na

No comments:

Post a Comment