Friday, November 18, 2011

For some reason, this was week felt like it just dragged on and on. I think it was the anticipation of the "finally-arrived" Thanksgiving break!! Wanted to share with you a highlight of my week though. 

Got a text from Ryan during work on Tuesday asking me if I wanted to go out on a date? "For no reason?" "Yup"... I felt almost guilty not having something to celebrate, as we went out to one of our favorite places-- Tres Hombres-- but sometimes, I think it's just good to celebrate being together.. Just randomly. Thanks Ry! 






and now friends.. I have approximately 15 minutes before we have to bust out of Chico and head on our first leg of our road trip down to San Diego.. First Destination: Walnut Creek. 
I'm so pumped to go see my brother and sister-in-law and past roomie Alyssa! 
Bomb-diggity. 

Peace out!


Na

1 comment: