Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Dallas I Do's

Ry and I spent last week in Texas celebrating our dear friend Zach's wedding to his beautiful bride, Kelley, who we got to  meet for the first time!

I think this is the first time I've spent time with the men before a wedding, since Ry was part of the wedding. When I've been a bridesmaid the day of the wedding is pretty hectic with early-morning wake ups for hair, make-up, last minute details... 

These boys on the other hand were stressing over a game of Bandu~ an advanced take of Jenga! How unfair!.. but I was included in these shananigans and totally whooped their butts!



Zach and Kelley had their wedding in a quaint church with beautiful stained glass on every wall. Kelley's dress was just fabulous with all those great layers! 










So excited for you Zach and Kelley! See you in Thailand this Christmas!

I'll be posting some more pics of our some of our ventures around Texas before we jetted back to SF.

Till Then!
Na

No comments:

Post a Comment