Thursday, May 5, 2011

Tabletop Mountain

Back to the Wilderness
Two summers ago I had the privilege of working with a program called Wilderness Experience. Throughout the summer we took restless teens from mountain to ocean, from rafting trips to watermelon rugby in the lake. 
After my WE Summer I ran into a season of CRAZINESS-- student teaching, wedding prep, work, marriage-- and now that life has finally started to hit some sort of rhythm I'm venturing back into the things that remind me of who I've been called to be...


Orchard Church has loved so well on these kids and has invested their lives and hearts into them. It was so fun being able to hang with them last weekend. 
To hear their stories and to hope for their futures. 








This Jump of Faith over a small gorge took nearly 15 minutes of psych-up time




So Friends,
May the God of hope fill you with the joy and peace in your faith, that by the power of the Holy Spirit, your whole life and outlook may be radiant with hope. (Rom 15: 13)


No comments:

Post a Comment