Thursday, May 19, 2011

24 years!

What a packed day! ~ despite all the running around I got so many lovely calls from people wishing me a happy brithday, it was so much fun! Even though he was working all day, Ry still stopped by to drop off this two cute little plants~ what a Huubz! 


 Went through my list of 23 things I needed to do by 24 and got more checked than less, I have about ten more minutes to write 7 more snail mail letters, 14 love letters to ry, 4 more guitar cords, 2 paintings, read John, go to a concert and do two pull-ups... but instead of focusing on the things I didn't get done.


Here are some of my favorite moments from this last year! (I'll do another post about the goals I accomplished:) 


 '




and of course...
...the best day of my life

 Thanks for celebrating this last year with me! It's been an amazing year of celebration and growing in who I am as Mrs. Fitz.
You all are amazing!

Naomi
...
even John Foreman made a birthday song for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment