Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thought it'd be good to do a weekend window before a new weekend begins. So in honor of this upcoming weekend...a


Saturday morning I woke up with Adele next to me, it was seriously hilarious. I think it was the biggest highlight of my weekend. Love those punchy moments with my hubz...  




bahah. The next little adventure we had was getting this lovely balloon out of the clubhouse. We unfortunately let it go in our clubhouse which has a vaulted ceiling. So Ry stood on a chair, carried me and I managed you use tongs to retrieve this lovely guy. 
He's still floating around our casa somewhere. 
I also thought it would be fun to tie him to Ry's pants so he could have a little friend following him around everywhere. obnoxious, yeah?  


Our goal for the day was to get enough done for a ping-pong date. 
Although the old people living inside us where telling us to go to bed at 10, we managed to get out of the house and enjoy a heated game of pingpong.. I whooped ry. Just kidding, it's actually controversial. I'm not going to go into details, but you know. 



Yummers of the weekend: 



The projects: 
Can't wait to cozify our mini porch. 



Hope you guys had a great week. I've been reading through John, I'm actually entering into the closing just in unison with Holy Week so it's been really good to enter into the whole story. Here's some of what I read today.. just some good reminders. 

John 15:11-17 (msg)
 11-15"I've told you these things for a purpose: that my joy might be your joy, and your joy wholly mature. This is my command: Love one another the way I loved you. This is the very best way to love. Put your life on the line for your friends. You are my friends when you do the things I command you. I'm no longer calling you servants because servants don't understand what their master is thinking and planning. No, I've named you friends because I've let you in on everything I've heard from the Father.
 16"You didn't choose me, remember; I chose you, and put you in the world to bear fruit, fruit that won't spoil. As fruit bearers, whatever you ask the Father in relation to me, he gives you.
 17"But remember the root command: Love one another.


May you deeply experience God's love as you enter into Good Friday and celebrate Easter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment