Sunday, February 12, 2012


I can't believe it's already been a week. It's crazy how business rushes life right along. Despite how tired I was by friday, I'm finally starting to feel like myself after winning the battle against Mr.Cold. Now I just need to get back into an exercise and blogging routine. 
It was a pretty lax weekend, which was much needed in the Fitz house. Lots of  loose ends to catch up on and some tidying-up of the house- which is unfortunately not very noticable right now. 




I'm currently helping a friend learn how to drive. It's crazy to remember how it first was when I was learning, all the different tasks you have to do at once--it all comes so naturally now. Our first lesson, in a Mervyn's parking, was fortunately a success with no dents, dings or casualties.
... but driving my camry reminded me how dirty the inside carpets were...
so I dragged the vacuum out to the parking lot and proceeded to vacuum the camry...
.... and the ford...
... and might as well wash the camry while I'm at it..
There went my Saturday afternoon. : )



That night I decided to catch up on scrap booking. I started at "Summer 2007"... yes it has been awhile. I'm obviously not really into scrapbooking, but I do like visual mementos of important times, so I'm kind of in a quandary. I have lots of scrap, but no booking.  


Lets say the pages I completed weren't the most aesthetically appealing~ but memories nonetheless. 



We decided to reward our hard work with a trip to The Bear, a popular burger joint in Chico. It was buy one get one for a penny night, our type of deal. I was so excited that I ate the burger without capturing its beauty, so all you get is a picture of curly fries. 



Another accomplishment of the weekend was finally trimming Ry's hair, he was worried it was getting mullet-ish... I saved his image. What a wife. :)



Then tonight, I had one of my Sunday cooking spasms and busted out four different things. I had gone shopping alone earlier on and I think that when I shop alone, I get into my "well I could make that for cheaper" modes... and hence these foods appeared on our counter:




So there Winco. 


Ready to rest up for a new week. Excited to see what God has in store for Ry and I. 
Hope you had a restful weekend, too. 
Much love, 


Na

No comments:

Post a Comment